As one of the longest continuous obstetrics practice in Northern Colorado, we are responsible for the healthy delivery of thousands of babies. We know both the joy and apprehension of pregnancy and bringing new lives into the world. We understand the importance of the relationship between an expectant mother and her prenatal care provider (obstetrician or midwife), and we look forward to being beside our patients at each step along the journey toward a healthy and happy birth. Please see our list of prenatal providers which include physicians and midwives to choose from for your obstetrical care. Some of our services, which are provided all in the same location, include pregnancy wellness counseling, genetic screening/counseling, on-site lab, ultrasound, and childbirth, parenting and lactation education.
What can you expect from us?
Our obstetric care providers want to assure that you have the best pregnancy and birth experience possible. We will provide you with individualized care throughout your pregnancy and postpartum period.
Our patients receive:
- Compassionate and thorough counseling from early pregnancy wellness to the postpartum and parenting adjustment
- A team approach: we want to be your partner in this pregnancy journey and work closely with you as you make decisions that impact you and your baby’s health
- Access to nurse line and medical assistance 24/7
The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado is:
* Certified by the American Board of Genetic Counselors
* Member of the National Society of Genetic Counselors
* Member of the American College of Medical Genetics